Studio available 9am-9pm 7 days a week
(if 9am slot booked the studio will be available from 8.45am and last appointment is 8pm)
Studio with lighting equipment
£40 1st Hour
£30 an hour after or part thereof
£35 1st Hour
£25 an hour after or part thereof
When you book over eight hours, each additional hour is £10 with or without lighting equipment.
Discount applies with valid student card.
We have additional discount when booking multiple days a month;
2 eight hour days with lights for £480
3 eight hour days with lights for £720
4 eight hour days with lights for £960
2 full days with lights for £540
3 full days with lights for £830
4 full days with lights for £1120
When bought with studio session viewing time can be purchased for £20 per hour or part thereof, £25 if bought separately
We would need a non-refundable deposit of 50% at time of booking with balance to be paid on day, this can be in the form of a card, cheque or cash.
Cancellations can be made with up to 48hrs notice.
If you are booking the studio with lighting equipment you must confirm that you know how to use the equipment safely and competently, if you do not you must ensure than one of us gives you full training before you commence with your shoot. A full equipment check will be carried out before and after the studio session by one of our staff. If you damage any of the equipment or are not sure of the correct use of it you must contact one of our staff straight away. Staff will be available at all times, unless agreed.
By hiring the studio you agree to pay in full for any damage induced on either equipment or property and we strongly recommend you take out insurance for public liability to cover both yourself and anyone engaged in the shoot.
Please note photographers should have their own public liability insurance to cover any accidents to their clients, models and staff etc. White Door Photography’s public liability insurance does not cover you.
Health and Safety
White Door Photography Studio will NOT be held responsible or liable for any accident caused by the hirer, their staff, team or clients whilst using the studio or equipment. First aid box located in kitchen area
- There is a no smoking policy by law in the studio.
- We will not admit anyone who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- Music must be played at a reasonable level.
- You must comply with studio staff.
- Pets must be supervised.
- Children and minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Studio property and equipment will be treated with care.
- No footwear on backgrounds unless agreed with staff.
- The studio must not be left unattended at any time.
- After 6pm on a weekday and between 9am-9pm on weekends main foyer doors will be locked and must be locked. Please ask your clients/staff etc to ring to be let in the building.
Breakages and damages
The person booking is responsible for any breakages and damage to the studio or equipment. All damage must be paid for.
· Large Curve
· Small Curve for product shots
· Free Tea and Coffee and use of kitchen area (kettle, toaster and microwave)
· Lounge area
· Toilet with baby changing mat
· Changing screen and full mirror
To view some kind words from photographers who have hired our studio in the past please click here.